- There are no shipping charges for books sent to Canada and the US. Each of our digital books are individually priced based on the merit of the book, its rarity, and the number of volumes in a book set.
- For books sent to countries other than the US and Canada we can offer digital downloads, thus again mitigating any shipping charges.
- We can also offer digital downloads for our Canadian and American customers.
- Most books are not worth reading; that is why they sell for, generally, under $10.00. Most used book sellers make most of their profit from the shipping and handling charges.
- Some used books sell for $1.00 but the shipping and handling charges could amount to $5.00.
- The Library of Alexandria, in the 5th century CE, had from 750,000 to 1 million books.
- The Library of Congress has 134 million “materials.”
- The question to answer is: which books, out of the millions in print, are worth reading?
- If you read 1 book per week for 50 years, you will have read only 2600 books.
- But will you have read books worth reading?
- We have the books that are worth reading.
- Think about this: What is the difference between someone who can read but does not and someone who cannot read?
Text us, or phone us, at 660-221-1170, and we will answer any questions you may have.